Friday, February 10, 2012

Updates





I felt typing was a good way to work out my crinkled hands that have spent the last two days sanding cases, and can I say Im thankful thats over. Both Dusten and I are looking at a pile of parts that once were our assembled motors. As depressing as it can be, the thought of two fully rebuilt engines fills my head with bad ideas. First step was super clean cases, all gasket surfaces are shiny aluminum, oil ports unplugged. Now I can begin the daunting task of shimming my fresh ebay transmission. It just never ends.



Dusten purchased a set of Vanguard pipe plans, so looks like his rd400 will be getting a very sweet, extremely loud set of pipes. I for one am thrilled with the idea. At least I wont be the only one getting pulled over.. No but seriously these pipes are gonna be awesome and look for updates soon for progress on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment